• tree

Engelska bruda?

future mrs B
    it sounds lovely! is there a pic on the web somewhere?
    i also cried when i tried on a dres, i was doing well at holding back the tears until the lady in the store made me try it with a veil... !

this is my dress... also a long train... www.thebridalshop.com/bonny/613.htm click on the thumbnails at the side to see the details and back. i have a waist length veil too that i will wear with a tiara. i'm so happy with my dress! i want to try it on, but i am doing very well to ignore my urges!

• tree

i just looked at the pictures there of my dress and relaised that they donät do it any jutsice!

the dress is a beuatiful satin with platinum stitching and stunning beads/crystals. the släpp can be hooked up for the evning too so all the details that are normally on the floor will be on display beneath the big 'puffy' bit at the back!

• tree

i found this on migrationsverket.

Are you married, legally registered for partnership or living with a Swedish citizen?
    Have you been married, legally registered for partnership or living together (cohabiting) with a Swedish citizen for at least the past two years? Then three years duratiion of stay may be enough.In that case your husband/wife/partner must have been a Swedish citizen for at least the past two years.

• tree

future mrs B
    i'd love to see a picture! brud1808@yahoo.se
    i can send a picture in mine too if you like!

i guess i'll be waiting for another 9 months after we are married...

• tree

yes, 613, the thumbnails to teh side show a rear view and close up of the same dress...

• tree

Hi Pomodoro!

thanks for compliment but it's not as good as i'd like! i can never find the words i need!... i tell myself to be patient! and i'm never sure if poeple actually understand me! hahaha

what kind of sciense do you work with? i am also a scientist... medical physicist. the money here for unemplyment is much higher than in in the UK though... and of course the parental leave is fabulous!

NuÄrDetDags Karolstad 17/03-07
    4:e maj london 04/05-07
    future mrs B Malmö 16/06-07
    terri stockholm 18/08-07
    Nattsan Skokloster 25/08-07
    Billa Västerås date?
    pomodoro blekinge XX/07-07

• tree

i forgot to say, i grew up in plymouth... haven't lived there for 10 years though or even visitied for 3! family moved... i lived in lonodn before, first in west hampstead and then in wembley park

• tree

wow! not so far!i worked across the other side of the heath at the Royal Free!

• tree

thats really nice!

my brother still lives in plymouth and never even came to london becasue that was too far!... and my parents live in the usa! i havaenöt seen them in 2 years... but now only 3 weeks left to wait!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?