• tree

Engelska bruda?

i was talking to my m2b about us all last night actually and said how nice it is to chat to you other brides... other people are not generally so appreciaive of the finer details about weddings and dreses!!...or even swinglish challenges! most of my friends here don't ever plan to get married! very swedish of them!

• tree

i live in solna! work in flemingsberg!

going hoem now but will back online in an hour or so!... thats so cool!

• tree

future mrs B
    that sounds super! and if u r ever coming to stockholm, u must let us know!

Nattson
    if u r in stockholm every day we should surely arrnage to meet for fika or something! I meet with some other brides for fika every once in a while, perhaps u could join us there and meet some other brides too... although i am quite quiet there because it's in swedish!

NuÄrDetDags
    karlstad.. is that skåne?

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    if u r in stockholm u must let us know!... i know some nice irish pubs in gamla stan!

• tree

i actually know 3 others girls getting married, one is in scotland, one in london, the other in geneva... we have occaisonal mail exchnage but nothing about the daily challenges etc!

• tree

welcome everyone!

sherlock
    wow! kind iof neighbours!.. we live in västra skogen just above pampas marina! i know what yu mean about the shopping in solna centrum. it's fine to kill a couple of hours but not nearly good enough if you want something special... but then, kista isn't so far away!

Susanne, Lund
    aha! not so hot on my swedish geography... improves with time though!

future mrs B
    thast tough! i have 2 bridemaids. i went shopping wiht them a few weeks ago since itäs the only likely time i'll have them both together. they must have tried on 30 dresses in 3 days!... the last one was perfect! it's by alfred alfonzo... it was quite expensive though BUT i can get in the usa for 1/4 the price! so i hope to order them this week! i had one size 12 and one size 14. the size 12 has quite an athletic straight body, adn the size 14 has a large bust a tiny waist so it really wasn't easy!

• tree

oops... it was alfred angelo actually!

www.alfredangelounitedkingdom.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/collections.productDetail

in wine red... the colour here looks mroe like pink when you select wine but it really looks like wine red in relality...

the other will have this one i think (i am waiting for her to confirm her choice!)..also in wine red.
    www.alfredangelounitedkingdom.com/index.cfm/fuseAction/COLLECTIONS.productDetail/fromAdvancedSearch/0

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    sorry! i just saw your message there... we posted at the same time so i didn't see it! lets see what the ski season brings... maybe a trip somewhere up to the mountains measn we could meet up there too!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?