• tree

Engelska bruda?

do both dads have the same suit as groom and bestman then? i thought it was just father of the bride since he was in the actual 'wedding party'. we were wondering about this the other day...

i would like a tiered wedding cake... but i think princesstårta would be much nicer!

m2b here now to collect me from work... what a ncie friday afternoon work that was! hehe chat again later!

• tree

Nattson
    my m2n and his bestman will also wait at the alter. me and my dad will go in first with 2 bridesmaids behind... we might have a litte brudnäbb who will go in with either rose petals or the rings... but he will only just be 2 so maybe he'll be too young... we'll have to wait and see closer to the time!

future mrs B
    have you bought yoru dress already too?

has anyone else already bought their dress? mine is hangin up in the wardobe already! so exciting!

• tree

does naybody know.... do both dads have the same suit as groom and bestman? i thought it was just father of the bride since he was in the actual 'wedding party'. we were wondering about this the other day... and one of my english friends who is also getting married next year made a reference in a mail that they had hired suits for both dadS!

• tree

will you all take your m2b surname? i will take my man's name! i was thinking about maying applying for swedish citizenship too after the wedding!... hmm... will your m2b become 'swedish' or you 'english'?

• tree

future mrs B
    so what si your dress like? big and white? or simple and red?!!
    teh double name seems to a very common way of solving the name issue... ours would be weird... mine is VERY english and his VERY swedish!

4:e Maj
    i thought there was a 5 year rule too but a guy at work thinks that that doesnät apply if you are married... i will look into it. we plan try and start a family soon afte the wedding so it'd be nice to have the same 'nationality' as them... also it was a bummer to be able to vote this summer!

good luck with teh dress shopping! have you tried any at all yet? wants some tips?

Pomodoro
    children have either that of the mother or father i think. i think applying for swedish citizenship though is sensible since i plan to stay in sweden my whole life... and it's also another symbol of committment to my m2b!

• tree

Pomodoro
    are you of a swinglish pairing? which are you, where do you live, where will you marry and where do you plan to live after the wedding?!

• tree

exactly why not... i also thought about the law changing or EU changing in the future...

• tree

4:e maj
    also it was a bummer NOT! to be able to vote this summer!

• tree

so, an update perhpas?

NuÄrDetDags Karolstad 17/03-07
    4:e maj london 04/05-07
    future mrs B Malmö 16/06-07
    terri stockholm 18/08-07
    Nattsan Skokloster 25/08-07
    Billa Västerås date?
    pomodoro ? ?

• tree

4:e Maj
    aha... weird that it takes so long even if you are married and it is in the EU! i'll google now fro sweden, but i guess it'd be something similar!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?