• Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3
  • Mrs. 170307

In principle end of september sounds good, I/we can't go anywhere on the 22nd though, is my dad's birthday...

• MrsH2b

Sounds good to for us too...unless we are back in SoF then and unfortunatly we wont know that until around august...but count me/us in so far.

• Speckledust

Thanks all

End of September would be perfect for me too! I'm flexible so arrange the date around those that are travelling from afar. By then we'll all be married won't we?

• MrsH2b

Nope not me...not until February the 16th next year....It feels sooooo far away right now but they say time flies!:)

• mommy2e

Speckledust,

big congratulations to your pregnancy! And what lovely wedding pictures!

will soon put some pictures out myself...

• Mrs H (fd 4:e Maj)

Speckledust

Congratulations! Ours is due around Christmas - didn't think anything was going to happen the first time so we started a month before the weeding.

Got wedding photos is anyone wants to see - e-mail me at edlund_elin@hotmail.com as I haven't got a website.

• Mrs H (fd 4:e Maj)

Speckledust

Lovely photos! Forgot to say congratulations to the wedding!

• Speckledust

Thanks Mrs H & congrats on your pregnancy too I'd love to see your pictures so I'll send you an email right now!

Looking forward to seeing some of your pictures soon too mommy2e

I'm sorry but I've a brain like a sieve! Who is the next to have their big day?

• Mrs. 170307

I was just asking myself the same question (let's blame the heat for not having one active brain cell).

Is it Nattson or tree - or am I completely wrong?

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3