• tree

very cool...ö. i ofund out yesterday that i did in fact my swedish test!... ayhoo... that was level C1... no more courses to do! yahoo!

• tree

Speckledust
    wow... HUGE CONGRATULATIONS! looking forward to seeing pictures soon!

only 10 and a bit weeks left for us now... tick tock tick tock... wish it was next week already!

whats the SAS test?

Mrs. 170307
    summer flu... boo hoo...

i guess it's gonna pretty hard going writing all the thank you notes. we also plan to do them by hand..l.. i think my m2b will do his fair share though. he's been pretty good helping with all the invitations so far. speaking of whihc... our OSA date went out on sunday adn 3 people still haven't answered... very annoying... sent them emails now so hopefully they'll come in soon.

had a little budget panic yesterday. we realised we are about 12000kr over budget... hhhmmm... so now we've decided to take aaway the vikning... we planned hotdogs at midnight. since the lokal closes at 1am anyway, we figured it's not worth it... and they were the worlds most expensive hotdogs too - 80kr per person, so 6400kr in total... money quickly saved by cancelling them.. people can buy nuts is they get peckish!

• tree

mommy2e
    how wonderful! congratulations!

we're really looking forward to trying to get pregnant... waiting till after the honeymoon.... i don't want the chance of having a period on our wedding day or during the honeymoon (beach holiday) so we'll be waiting till after then... roll on september...

anyone else here got baby making plans on their brains, or even in full swing?

• tree

we swinglish couples should try to meet up in stockholm after the summer perhaps!

as far as i know it's me, nattson and speckledust already living in stockholm... saragan will by the end of the summer... anyone else? perhaps Mrs. 170307 and J would like a weekend visit?

• tree

oooh... how exciting... shall we aim for end of septmeber?... after the summer but hopefully before the sunshine compeltely dissappears!

• tree

I am 18/08 then nattson 1 week later... don't know if somebody else is before us though!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3