• tree

Engelska brudar 3

hi girls!

i have only read this page of comments, so i must catch up...

i just got back from london last night...i've been there since saturday. bloody freezing over there and pissed down with rain the whole time! typical england... went with my m2b and met up with some friends. ... my girlfreinds threw me a hen party on sunday! it was fabulous!... the took me to a spa and we all had a treatment and lunch, then took a trip on a boat along the thames and ended up in a bar for dinner and coctails when 2 of our men and a baby joined us... it was so lovely... i felt very special!

absolutely knackered now though. landed last night and finally got home att 0030!... then to a meetint in town at 8 this morning... boo hoo... and a swedish test tomorrow... oh dear... i have not spoken a word of swedish in the past 2 weeks (was in berlin for a week before that with work)... oh well..

we also had some good news last week regarding accomodation... our hosue is available much earlier... original date was 3rd august... and now we have it from 28th june! yahoo! so we will move in on teh 28th and the couple who bought ours will move in on the 29th! now we'll have 7 weeks in the hosue befroe the wedding instead of only 2! much better... and i'll get in alot more cycling to work before the wedding to try and shed the 2 kilos i can't seem to budge by (not) going to the gym! hahaha

saragran
    sounds like u had a super time in stockholm. i remember seeing that location online... it looked beautiful... when is the big day? and congrats on the apartment? have u bought it or will u rent? does your m2b speak swedish?

Mrs. 170307
    i wrote some tips for a friend who went to london recently... and i just this minute deleted it... so it's in my recycle bin. i'll send to u if u like...

when was your birthday? happy belated one! mine was just 2 weeks ago too... feels like ti was yetserdya sicne i've been away almost the entore time since...

• tree

went to the store called 'confetti' on tottenham court road... found some bubbles there for only £7! bargain... and a big white umbrella for £13... and there was also a 10% discount this weekend... perfect...

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    u have mail!

nice thank you cards! we bought ours in the usa when we were there at xmas..
    SOOOO much cheaper... also plannign to write hand written messages to each guest.

saragran
    i sympathise with your m2b.. it's so hard to learn the language...but i think it's worth it. which areas are u thinking of buying a house in?

i remember my student house only having 1 socket in each room... nightmare! hahaha
    curtains do of course help with draughty windows but i also think a window doesn't look finished without a pair if curtains to frame them!... hehe

swedish test this afternoon... hmm... i really should be studying... well.... in a bit maybe!...

re. hen do...i had an idea something might be on the cards but i was trying not to think about it so i didn't get disspoainted... strange to write that but anyway, i hope u know what i mean... so it was a surprise and even one of my freinds who can't come to the wedding was there too which was lovely.

m2b has been busy cancelling broadband, cancelling el, telephone, cable tv etc... even fixed the villa insurance yesterday! he's a good one! hehe today he is looking into booking a removal company.

tomorrow we go to the slott to eat our wedding menu! ooohhh... cool...

i wonder where all the other swinglish girls have gotten to...

• tree

Nattson

lots of exciting thigns goign on then... cool!

test went ok... i passed 3/4 parts... find out about the last part (the written part) tomorrow... never passed this bit in the practises but we'll see...

• tree

none that i can think of...

such exciting news... my wedding ring has arrived... just stopped by the store since it's opposite systemet and thought iäd ask on the off chance it came in early... it was there!... wow... it is so much more beautiful than i remembered... and amazing next to my engagement ring... the one i tried was 4 sizes too big.... absolutely perfect... i'm such a lucky lady!!! can't wait to wear it!

• tree

Mrs. 170307
    i'm planning to give to O to hide away so i can't keep trying it on! hehe...

• tree

the guy who does the sten infattning doesn't work at all in july whihc is why we did it early... and i decided on the ring a long time ago... it was then only to decide on the size and quality of the stones in the end...

• tree

i have a picture of terrible quality taken with my mobile phone...when we pick up the ring this weekend i'll try and take a better one and mail it!

thats so cool... are there many foreigners upp there in grums then?... or is this a class just for J?!!!

• tree

anyway the ring has 7x 0.05 TW VVS brilliant diamonds set individually into a 3.5 mm wide white gold ring.. the stone are set flat to the ring... but not in a groove like a usualy eternity ring... hard to explain... i'll send a pic tomorrow or sunday! it's so beautiful!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 3