• tree

Engelska brudar 2

yeah that cost alot! congrats on that stage!

• tree

mjaumjau
    you are very welcome to join our crowd! have you picked a date for your engagement yet or will your m2b suprise you?

our wedding in total inc honeymoon and all rings is on the other side of 200000kr!... so i guess thats about £14000! we will have saved about 150000kr ourselves and the rest is bidrag from parents and hopefully our wedding guests will contribute a bit towards our honeymoon!

itäs easy to get carried away wiht all the extras you can have. i would suggest making a well organised budget with a certain amount of money set aside for each thing, i.e. party, band, fotos, flowers, dress, mans suit, everything. we did that whihc helps make the decisions easier too (less choices with a given budget). we've mnaaged pretty much to stick to the budget so far...

one of my friends in england just got married and their budget was £20000 and aparently they blew it and ended up have to remortgage their flat! incredible!

• tree

Speckledust

wow! what a wild day u had! i can only image the tasks you were 'forced' to do! hehe

we also decided on a white chocolate and rasberry mouse cake! delicious!

i had a listen last night to a selection of music samples online for ingång and utgång... i have to find the sheet music soon and send it to my friend who will be playing it on her flute... still can't decide... it's so hard!

• tree

hello girls!

what an exciting weekend! i decided how all teh flowers should look for the wedding and booked a florist... www.brollopstorget.se/Forum-1-24/m2193837.html

i also tried on my dress compelte with tiara, veil, shoes and underskirt... så verkligen fint!... it took ages to fit the underskirt so that the hoops were all the right size and the dress held the right shape... but we managed! it looked super... the shoes i had bought though were too high for the my dress... so i bought new ones! found some Rainbow shoes from a girl here on BT for 500kr. very nice, and 2cm shorter heel. now i will sell my other ones. hehe size 38... i'll put up an add in a few days.

also had a busy weekend getting our apartment ready to sell. went to ikea to buy some lamps and rugs for the hall as the home stylist suggested, it looks 10 times better! don't know why we never thought about fixing up the hall ourselves! also cleared the bookshelves and took stuff up to the attic... still lots to do but it'll get done. moved the photography appointment till thursday so we have a few extra days.

anyone else done some fun wedding stuff?

• tree

Hanban
    kul... which shoes did u buy? i have yasmin... would have prefered darcy but the heels were also too high for my dress!

i will apply fro the hindersprovning in may... after i ahve lived here for 2 years... perfect timing. 4 months and 2 days left! 124 days to be precise! got 6 more rsvps today too! very cool...

can't wait to order my ring. we'll do that some time in may. have u tried it on often since u collected it?

• tree

Hanban
    isn't the hindersprovning just a papper to fill in and send to skatteverket?

Korpmor
    no idea! i think there was a place online... you should ask Mrs. 170307 ... i think it might have been her who had the site...

• tree

Korpmor
    do u live in sweden?

i'm english marrying a swede this august... i started this thread ages ago to meet other british girls... managed to 'meet'2!... the rest of the girls here are swedes marrying british guys....

• tree

Korpmor
    yes i live in sweden too.. stockholm (solna but soon tullinge). have been here almost exactly 2 years

• tree

How many of us live in the stockholm are? i'll make a list of those i can remember...
    Tree
    Nattson
    Speckledust
    Korpmor

perhpas we shoudl try and meet for fika/beer some time?!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2