• Hanban

Engelska brudar 2

Oh yes. I remember now....Ulfsunda slott meant to be very nice! have heard about it. we marry 11th August in sthlm, cant wait!

• Hanban

Speckledust
    we have to get the Hindersprovning too - think we just have to go to skatteverket with certificates from our Leeds registar and passports - is this right? has to be no older than 4 months too right?

• Hanban

Hej Tree!
    I am here, just logged on, had a busy day today and havent managed to check the site until now. Thanks for the info - can I ask the name of the company etc - does the accountant need to be fluent in swedish? H2B can count to 10 (in swedish!) and thats all for now!!Hope you have fun the quiz - its great! We used to be regulars there! Hope to join you all one day when we are over - would be fun! Enjoy!

• Hanban

Welcome F2B....where in the UK are you living?...I am in Leeds....though marrying in Sthlm.

Tree- how did you get on at the Quiz? Hope you won!!

Hi everyone else... hope you are all well...roll on weekend!

• Hanban

hehe, hi there
    hows it going? what you up to?....planning, planning, and more planning I guess...

the days are flying by for you are they or is it dragging now?

• Hanban

pleased to hear its fun for you....I cant imagine how I will be feeling in the real run up to our wedding....eeek!!

how many guests have you coming over from the UK? I think we have about 40....

Things are fine here, just bored at work...looking on hemnet for somewhere to live...want to return to Sthlm this year!!

• Hanban

Hi there F2B

Sounds good being just out of London and can get away from all the chaos!
    We marry August 11th, when is your big day? Where are you from in Sweden and how come you ended up in London...I would choose sverige over the UK anytime!

Tree- hehe, know what you mean, sometimes we couldnt be bothered to wait for the answers either! can drag on a bit too long with the quiz master going through every question and answer!
    x

• Hanban

Hi girls...

nice and sunny here too in Leeds, just a shame have to be stuck in an office with the blinds drawn (reflects on the computer screen!)

Roll on weekend! whats everyone up to?

• Hanban

hi all

Sorry to hear that your grandparents cant make it tree, can imagine you are disappointed....

Speckledust-this wkd we will be doing a car boot sale - I have 5 boxes of clothes to sell! Hoping to make some money so I can get my wedding shoes that I saw last week!!
    Enjoy your weekends gals, especially you NuÄrDetDags !!

• Hanban

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

All the very best to you and your H2B, have a super time and we all wish you every happiness!
    Looking 4ward to seeing all your pics soon!

Enjoy!
    x

• Hanban

welcome back! Congrats! Hope you had a great time....must be hard coming down from it all now. Where did you honeymoon?
    Best wishes for your new married life!
    x

• Hanban

HI all!

Well, back at work now after the hols, eurgh! We were in sthlm 2 weeks ago, met the vicar and the photographer! all coming along nicely! This morning we went to the Registrar to notify them of our marriage so we can then get the certificate that the sweden office needs. Also picked up our wedding rings....only 4 months to go!! yippeeee! Oh...got my shoes too...also Rainbow Club!
    Enjoy your week everyone!
    x

• Hanban

Tree

I went for the Daphne shoe...love it! John Lewis stock them now so I got them from there....

Rings...hehe, we have been quite good and not tried them on too much. We are having them engraved next week...not sure with what though just yet....

Yep, we think we have timed it all right - we will get the Hinders thing at the end of May ready for August. Is it just a case of turning up at the office do you know or do you have to book a time?

• Hanban

Tree

Yep, is paperwork, maybe diff for us as we do not live in Sweden as yet....we have to take our passports in and also the certificate of no impediment we have got from the UK registrar.

• Hanban

Hi all!
    Sorry, havent been on here for a while...hope you are all well and that Tree, you have managed to find a new photographer....I will dig out some links too from my wedding file for you....
    Still trying with our move to sthlm this year....snap with you saragran.....hi there by the way! Where are you looking to move to in the sthlm area?
    hope all is well for eveyone...nearly the weekend now!
    x

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2