• Hanban

Engelska brudar 2

Hej all

Found the new thread....
    Hope you are all well.
    We are slowly ticking things off the "to do" list....booked honeymoon the other night and also ordered our bridesmaids dresses, feels good! How are everyone elses plans coming long?
    x

• Hanban

HI all!
    Hope you are all well.
    We are having the traditional English speeches....think it is getting common now for the bride to say a few words.....hmm..not me though!!

Speckledust - hi!- where are you from in the UK?

• Hanban

hi NuÄrDetDags , just seen your wedding date after your name...not long to go for you now...how exciting! are u the fist from this thread to marry?

• Hanban

Great!
    hope to see some pics of your wedding - could sit and look at wedding photos all day!

• Hanban

Sorry, cant remember from the old thread we had going where you were marrying and where you were from...havent been on here for a while...

• Hanban

Hej Speckledust

Yep, I know Windsor. I am orginially from Cambridge, lived in sweden for 8 years, now back in the UK - up north in sunny (!)Leeds. Marrying in Sweden and hoping to move back to sthlm one day soon! What is your connection with Sverige?

• Hanban

Morning gals!
    Speckledust/Tree - hehe, know the feeling - my dad's contract was for 2 years in sweden orginially - they have been there for 10 now!!
    My M2B is English too! We are another English couple! I moved to sweden with my parents coz of my dads job (I was 17 then) - but then I finally got together with a guy that I knew from my school days (in the UK) - childhood sweetheart! Long story really - anyway... I moved back to the UK for him -but now I miss Sweden and want to return. hate it here in the UK!! Just need to get my M2B a job over there and hopefully we can pack our cases!!

• Hanban

Speckledust - are you in Sthlm or? who knows - we may have even met before - do you go to the Tudor Arms??? - the usual place for the Brits to hang out!

• Hanban

He is an Accountant/Business Analyst. May I ask who you work for? hehe, great if you know of anything!
    Tudor is at the back of Ostermalm - you must go - they have an English quiz night on Mondays - great fun! I knew mostly brits when I lived there - worked in an English school, so guess that helped! Where do you live? When and where you maryying? soz...so many questions! nice finding out about other brits over there!

• Hanban

Tree-Think it was all in the old thread about your wedding etc -but have forgotten everyones details since then!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2