• tree

Engelska bruda?

thanks for the tip... i'll check it out!

we also plan to buy a house in the spring after the wedding!... something south of stockholm

• tree

thats an excellent site! i think i will use it! thanks for the tip!

• tree

no problem!

i guess it makes financial sense... BUT who wants to start off married life sharing a kitchen and bathroom with other people... that sounds like it's back to student days!... and you could never have noisy bedroom (or not bedroom) activities!

part of the joy of having your own house is living the way you want to without compromise to others... can you imagine haveing to share a fridge again, organise a cleaning rotor? something to think about perhaps.

• tree

why is that a 3 bed house is going to make more profit for each of you than buying a 1 bed flat each? perhaps it's better to buy a smaller place each and make your own profit, without the tisk of falling out with family and risking your marital life becoming one of 'flat mates'!?

• tree

Nattson
    I know how you feel! we bought our first place last year. the night of signing the contract i woke up with a panic attack! i was so worried we had done the wrong thing. the feeling passed within a couple of days and certainly had by the time we moved in. now one year on it feels like it was one of the best decisions we ever made!

• tree

i'm off now... going to a bridal store to get the right colour and size of my bridesmaid dresses! my mum found a store in her town in the usa that has them for 1/4 of the price here!... and that's still 1/2 the rental price here!... very cool!

• tree

future mrs B

i guess you need to figure out if having the extra room is more important to you than the freedom you would have to live 'guest' free and still make some money... tough one that i think only you can answer!

• tree

Nattson
    wow, sounds like you had a busy evening last night!
    yes, i bought my dress already! in fact it's hanging up at home calling me to try it on all the time!... i'm doing very well to resist!
    www.houseofbrides.com/product.php&cat=462&page=1#

• tree

nattson
    good luck with the dress hunting!
    tip: i think the dresses are more expensive in london than they r in sweden... so when you find your dream dress you should call stockists in sweden for prices too!

• tree

we booked the band for our wedding last night! that feels really good. now all the big bookings have been done... although now we r considering if we can afford a fotographer to take pictures during the ceremony... we have some talented friends who want to take our pictures so they will tkae our getting ready ones and the portrait ones... but it feels too much to let them take the onese during the ceremony... hhmm... more money!

although, my mum checked out the prices for the bridesmaid dresses we want and found them in the usa for 1/4 the price they have them here! so that saves us a bit of money!...

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?