Inlägg från: NuÄrDetDags |Visa alla inlägg
  • NuÄrDetDags

Engelska bruda?

I also like the length of no 1 and the way it is put on no 2 (covers the head more). So if I put a longer one on the top of my head it should be ok... I am not really worried about the back of my dress, it's only a zipper - and on the other hand, I know that my h2b would be happy if my tattoos weren't too visible... Though, they are almost complete covered by the dress...

• NuÄrDetDags

No, terri, I don't make this kind of decisions that quick - I will change my mind about 10 times (3 times after I have one).

And I also have to find that thingy they have on their head... I am so NOT into clothes and jewellery, I haven't got a clue. If I could, I would turn up in jeans and boots. :D

• NuÄrDetDags

terri:
    Yes, it was the tiara I meant, couldn't remember the word.
    In my case it is not exactely the easiest to go to where I bought my dress as I bought it in China (from 1koo.com). I will probably try them on in a light top or something and hope that it fits to dress.

• NuÄrDetDags

terri: I have already got it.
    Somewhere here you will also find pictures, though it is hanging unironed on a coat hanger so one can't really see how nice it is.
    www.brollopstorget.se/Forum-1-8/m1968016.html

But still feel unsecure as it is not as traditional as I think my h2b would want it... Ah well, me and my changing decisions.

Nattson: I still think it sounds expensive but on the other hand I don't really have a clue... and no bridesmaids to think of either...

• NuÄrDetDags

terri: Yes, the initial link doesn't work, I added the correct one later and pictures of the dress I got delivered also later in that thread, somewhere...

I know, he says nice things like "it can't be ugly if you have chosen it" and "there is no way you can look stupid in anything" but I would still soooo much like him to at least have a quick look - but he would rather chop his ears of... Stupid traditional English men! :D

• NuÄrDetDags

I am not even allowed to show him a similiar dress... :-/

He said I could turn up in a suit bag, he would be surprised but still marry me. I know everything will be fine, I am just making up problems to have some. :D

• NuÄrDetDags

We just found these (and others) on eBay and now my h2b can't decide... What do you think, a or b?

a) cgi.ebay.com/5-pc-Mens-Wedding-Suit-or-mens-suit-38-40-42-HB0601N_W0QQitemZ9312694142QQihZ006QQcategoryZ3264QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

b) cgi.ebay.com/5-pc-Mens-Wedding-Suit-or-mens-suit-38-40-42-44-HA0521_W0QQitemZ200022982580QQihZ010QQcategoryZ105515QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

I like the first one best, as we have forrest as decoration theme and there are some flowers on it... But then again I am as good with men's clothes as with women's...

• NuÄrDetDags

We actually first fell in love with this one (isn't it gorgeous?): www.joliwed.info/images/frockcoat.jpg

Unfortunately we couldn't get it and I have been looking all over the Internet for something similar and I think we found it!
    Well, at least three to choose from (in the meantime he has found a third one)... :)

• NuÄrDetDags

terri:
    I was thinking of that but he definitely wants to wear something light (well, he also mentioned he could think of being dressed as super man)...
    They sent me a picture of the cream one and as far as I can see it is more beige (at least as it looks on the screen, you never know how it then comes out in real). As beige is his favourite suit colour (for reasons only he know), I think (hope) it will be ok. White and beige can be nice and after all I think it is important that he also feels comfortable.

4:e Maj:
    It has its good and bad sites. No, actually he is only picky when it comes to "dressing up", then he turns into a girl and spends more time in the bathroom than me. :D

Today we are going to our first Julbord. The local restaurang school has invited so we will hopefully spend a nice evening with my parents!

• NuÄrDetDags

I couldn't resist, just ordered boxer shorts with own print ("Property of Linda") for my h2b for christmas. :D

Though we said 'not too many presents this year due to the wedding' I just can't stop!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?