Inlägg från: NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307) |Visa alla inlägg
  • NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)

Engelska brudar 2

Speckledust: Beautiful!! I really like that colour! 'Unfortunately' my h2b is far too traditional when it comes to these things - he would have had a heart attack if I had chosen something not white (or ivory in my case).

I haven't got a clue what my brides maid will wear. I am sure she will choose something she feels comfortable in, I really don't care. I am quite sure she won't turn up in jeans.

I think the 'Swedish way' is that you pay for the dresses if you expect them to wear certain dresses, otherwise they should be happy about being chosen and get their own stuff.

The brides maid thing is something we haven't invested much time in - my best friend that will come over from Germany and be one of our witnesses also has got some 'brides maid's tasks' to take care of. I really don't care which colour her dress has, or if she decides to wear skirt and shirt.

I am not completely ignorant though. She will get a jewellery set to wear and a present afterwards.

Yes, they do (that is at least what I have been told, but I can tell you in 15 days ).

tree: 3m circumference.... are you sure you will fit in the Rolls Royce?!

Ah, and thanks for the 'order of service', have changed it to that.

4:e Maj: Thank you!

tree: You know, 'order of service' saved my day! I googled a bit, more out of curiosity (after all, it is written and I just needed to know for the front page) but I soon found out that is not unusual to do them as scrolls (and not as a booklet, which was my plan). A scroll! Perfect! How simple is that?! Just print it out, roll them and put a ribbon around!

If someone has a spare moment, I would really appreciate if that one could proof read our 'order of service' (it's not much )... I can't help it but I 'mistrust' my h2b when it comes to spelling and certain expressions (and when he is busy he tends to say 'is fine' without reading thoroughly ).

Well, I don't want to put it online but here is my email address if someone is interested: polestar@directbox.com

tree: It is on it's way (if it hasn't arrived yet). You get two emails, the first without attachment... Am I smart or what? Thank you!!!

Hi Nattson, welcome back!

Yesterday we had 'music night', listened to potential 'first dance songs' and other songs to put in our play lists and guess what? We could agree on one for the first dance!
    We have now decided to dance to 'You're the inspiration' from Chicago.

tree: I might get 90% of the program finished today ? the only still uncertain points are the guest list / seating arrangement and the menu but those are not sooo important for layout / structure / impression. Need to fine tune the 'Useful information' part and then I send it over.

Ah, and my scrolls are finished ? in English, German and Swedish! We are getting there!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2