• tree

Engelska brudar 2

Speckledust
    i donät see the 2 year rule anywhere?! help!...

also... my underskirt just arrived that i ordered last week from ebay! super! it's great! nice and big hoops which are fully adjustable, and in the waist! not quite sure of the length down to the last hoop... could be a bit longer but probably it's ok... we'll see... need to try it with my dress... and i'll need some help with that!... time for some bridesmaid help i think!

• tree

Speckledust
    excellant... thanks for the quote... i'll wait till after may then to apply fro my hindersprovning!

i was very confused when i firts met swedes who were engaged... even the man wears a band so to us brits it really does look like they r married!..

i also think it'äll be easier with the underskirt... there is lots of room in theee as spekeldust says... it's a bit like a tent... hopefully enough room for a toilet! hehe... and maybe i'll need help from my bridesmaids... ic hecked out the oilet facilities... the ones near the fest room are quite small... no way my dress would fit in there... but there is a large diabled one on the ground floor so i'm told!... that'll be for me then!

m2b was very surpised by the size of the underskirt when i tried it on last night... i did tell him my dress was big! hahaha ... and thats why i HAD to have a rolls royce to take me to the wedding!... i simply wouldn't fit in a regular car! hahahaha any excuse! hehe! kind of true though...

• tree

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    it's not called a wedding program!... itäs called an 'order of service'!! have you forgotten yoru english speckledust?!!

us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/thebridalshop2_1927_29807305
    www.thebridalshop.com/bonny/images/613-back.jpg
    www.thebridalshop.com/bonny/images/613-closeup.jpg

it's not 'that' big-.. but it does need the biggest hoop... 3m circumference!... the train is very long and wide!

bridemaids will wear wine red satin dress... this one... no gloves though! we paid for them since i wanted them to have the same... but we all went together to find something everybody liked.... and they both felt they would wear this one again so itäs perfect!...
    www.alfredangelo.com/index.cfm
    style number 6123

your dress is really lovely speckledust... teh details are really nice!

• tree

how is it with the witnesses here? do they sign the marriage certificates?

• tree

Nattson
    välkommen tillbaks!

hel fin klänning!

OT... i donät have a drivers lisence but m2b is teaching me... went out now after work!... very cool! 65Km/h... 4 th gear!... left turns, started on a hill!... oohhh...

• tree

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    guests arriveing next week... that really makes it soudns soon!... hehe! but ti is les than 2 weeks left!! yahoo!
    i just got your mail with the festprogram... hopefully i'll have time to look at it today, if not it won't be till wendsday afternoon!...

• tree

Hanban r u here?

my m2b's work is looking for an accountant! not sure if it's advertised yet... he said the position is a 'usual' accounting position positioned beneatht he head of accounting who sits beneath the finacne director... not sure what level of job your m2b wants... but anyway, thought i'd let u know...

i'm off to the Tudurarms tonight for the first time! pub quiz here we come... i'm so crap at them.. but should be fun!... meeting nattson... we will also bring our m2b and meet the respectives for the first time!

• tree

hi girls!
    working at mora today so not had internet access... imagine!... just managed to pop on quickly... i'll answer all questions soon...

Hanban.
    company is called Scanlog (scandlog?) and is situated in Tumba

quiz was great fun, no idea how we did though becasue we were too tired to wait to hear the answers! hehe

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2