Inlägg från: Mrs H (fd 4:e Maj) |Visa alla inlägg
  • Mrs H (fd 4:e Maj)

Engelska brudar 2

I'm here! Got back from Rome late on Saturday and back at work yesterday changing the surname in my e-mail address etc.

The wedding service was absolutely wonderful - the priest made it really personal (most people thought we had known her for years) and performed a sort of solo song at the end. I wasn't nervous at all which was really nice.
    A London routmaster bus with an open back then picked us all up (everyone loved the bus ride) and drove us off to the venue at Kenwood House for a chanpagne reception/photos and dinner. All the brits really likes the informal atmospher and some of the 'games' (kissing bride/groom as soon as one of them leave the room, bride and groom kissing as soon as someone was 'plinging' their glasses and the chair game) and the many speaches. Cutting of cake and disco with a bar then followed. A really lovely day with sunshine and no disasters (was a bit worried as something is bound to go wrong...).

John and I stayed relatively sober which will be my advice to anyone who is about to get married as you then remember what happend and the many good conversations you had. Will hopefully have some pictures soon.

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2