• Nattson

Engelska brudar 2

Hi Girls,

Can I join you again after dropping out just before christmas? We had so much to do at work that I had no chance to keep up with you here. When Tree told me you had started a second thread I thought that give it a try and hope that things stay calm at work ;)

Last week I was in London and found my dress :) It´s a Benjamin robert´s style 705
    www.benjaminroberts.co.uk/new_collection8.htm

My bridesmaid´s will have a Aspera dress on: www.parisette.com/aspera_fest/1401_fest.htm
    The dress i a deeper red in realety.

• Nattson

Thank´s Tree!

Wow keep going and before you know it you´ll have your licence. :)

• Nattson

Thank you NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)!

Wow not long to go now for you!!

• Nattson

Hello!

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307), the days pass so quick!

I don´t think we won the quiz yesterday, but we had fun anyway! It was my first pub quiz. Both tree´s and my h2b came along for the quiz. The pub was packed!

• Nattson

Good morning

Yesterday we made the final changes to the text for the invitations. It looks like we will be able to send them out in the beginning of next week. It´s going to be so exciting!! We will go over the guest list one last time and then they can be sent :)

• Nattson

Hello!

We are going to have a last go at the invitation text and then we´r done! ( I hope)On Saturday we will ask one of our friends if he wants to be the toastmaster together with an other one of our friends... hope he says yes!

Tree,
    I hope that everything goes well tonight and that your m2b finds a suit!! Sorry to hear about your grandparents!!

• Nattson

Hello!

Finally friday I´m so tired!

Yesterday I e-mailed the bridal shop in London and asked about a petticoat. She gave me two suggestions re the size, one 168 and one 116 I assume that the measurements are in cm or do you think they are in inches?
    She recomended the smaller size.

Tree, I hope you found a nice jaquette for your m2b yesterday? Where did you buy your petticoat?

• Nattson

Hello

I have just e-mailed the bridal shop and asked re the measurements. I think that they are in cm otherwise as you both say it´s going to be huge! ha ha If I buy it i´m going for the smaler one. I really whant to fit in the Rolls Royce my brother as hired for us

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307) Are all the festprograms printed?

We have recruted the second toasmaster!! You should have seen his face his jaw droped and then he just blurted out: Yes!! thank you for asking!

• Nattson

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307) The wrong details, my god! Good job you called them!

Tree, my brother is a member of a reacing team and he knows somebody that owns a Rolls Royce. So it´s not from a renting company.

• Nattson

Congratulations Mrs. 170307!!!
    Sounds like you had a wonderful day, beautiful pictures!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2