Inlägg från: Miss Cykel |Visa alla inlägg
  • Miss Cykel

Engelska brudar 2

Hi there!

I'm new here, but I'm just wondering if this is a "tråd" (English word?) for English people in Sweden or Swedish people in England? :)

I'm Swedish, marrying a Swedish guy but we're living in London and I'd like so meet some brides over here! :) Are there any more Londoners here?

• Miss Cykel

4:e maj: Thanks! :) I've only been here since September, but I really like the city! Where are you getting married?

• Miss Cykel

Thanks again!

Can anyone recommend a shop in London (except Confetti on Tottenham Court Rd) where you can buy stuff for your invitation cards? I'd like to do ours myself, but I need something more than just the piece of paper to make it more beautiful and interesting... Any suggestions?

• Miss Cykel

I like the idea of chatting in English, because I need to improve my writing! :D So I'm happy if we keep the conversation in English, but you might have some difficulties of understanding me sometimes! ;)

• Miss Cykel

Hi there again,

Does anyone of you know where it's cheapest to buy diamond rings - in Sweden or in London? My first thought was that rings should definitely be cheaper in Sweden, but I'm not sure anymore. And it seems that it's nearly impossible to find a three stone ring here...

Can anyone help me? :) Where have you bought your diamond rings?

• Miss Cykel

The problem is that it's difficult to explain to them exactly how I want the ring. And I think it feels scary to buy a ring a haven't seen... Especially because they don't have anything similar.

Maybe it's better to buy the ring in London after all? I live there, but I'm in Sweden for a few weeks now to take care of everything before our wedding here in June.

Does anyone else know if diamond rings are cheaper in Sweden or in London??

• Miss Cykel

4:e maj: Did you get the impression that the prices in Sweden were higher than the "ordinary" prices in London, or did you just compare them to the sale prices?

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2