377 svar

Engelska brudar 2

excellant!!

• tree
    Äldre 26 Feb 10:28

puffar lite så att alla kan hitta hit!

• tree
    Äldre 26 Feb 13:29

oh cool with eht t-shirts! i'm thinking abotu gettign a 'just married ' bikina for our honeymoon!! littel bit sad really but i think it's cool too!

we posted out invites on friday monring!... the last 3 went in the afternoon after i got the last minute adresses... but then i relaised i was 1 stamp short so went to buy one and discovred the eurpoe price had gone up 1 kr!... we had already sent out all the others at the old 10kr price! we bought the stamps online on tuesday and it said nothing there about them not being valid... but the lady in the postoffice said that they will probably all come back return to sender!! NNNOOO.....

just read a wonderful review about ulfsunda slott. a BT tjej had written about her wedding there last year! feels great to read something so great about where our's will be...

• tree
    Äldre 27 Feb 08:45

wow so many messages... where to start?!!

NuÄrDetDags (snart Mrs. 170307)
    very cool with the trolls cake topper! what a lovely keepsake too! guests will always want to give something, a small giftlist could be helpful for those who want to buy something. perhpas you shoudl consider it... i would never turn up empty handed to a wedding!

Hanban
    welcome back! very exciting to hear you booked your honeymoon and bought BM dresses! where will you go, when, how long... details!!!

4:e Maj
    weeks to return them! oh no!.... perhaps i'll give the post office a call today and just see what their policy is at the moment... and call a few guests too!
    sorry to hear about problems with your summer house purchase... hopefully you'll get a better price now anyway!
    exciting that guests have already bought thigns form the gift list! happy emails arriving at work sounds great!

jojo02
    i think NuÄrDetDags's translation reads better actually! esecially the first sentence. hope it's helpful! 8 i am english by the way)...

the whole waiting for rsvp's is a pain in the a**! we handed out a few invitations in person as well and everybody has said they are coming but not 1 has officially RSVP'd! boo hoo... we canät keep track of verbal replies so i hope they will offically repond later!

went to visit friends last night who had a baby 5 weeks ago... he was soooo beautiful! and watching my m2b hold the baby was so lovely! i really canät wait to start a family!... 1 thing ata a time though... wedding and honeymoon first!... then we'll see! hehe

• tree
    Äldre 27 Feb 14:01

jojo02...

actually it is fine with just 'ceremony'... you have already specified that it is a wedding so there is no need to say it again! it reads fine though if you do add it again but then becomes more 'proper' english and not the informal style you are trying for perhaps... always tough to phrase thigns properly for 'public reading'!

i think it's kind of strange though to mix a 30th birthday party with a wedding... a wedding is a big event and i think the 30th birthday party just waters it down a little...

no problem!... well if u have given the option of honeymoon contributions then i think you don't need to add another list... we have done the same as you... but we'll see... there are always traditional poeple out there who want to give a vase or a set of towels i guess!

• tree
    Äldre 27 Feb 15:10

4:e Maj
    check our debenhams... i think they had something sounding like that in satin when i looked in november... good prices too... you could also try monsoon... i saw a knee length one on their website... i'll find the link...

• tree
    Äldre 27 Feb 15:12

i think the pink one is really lovely!

www.monsoon.co.uk/icat/bridal

• tree
    Äldre 27 Feb 15:15

re-gifting! excellant idea... i should do that in the future!

• tree
    Äldre 27 Feb 15:39

Speckledust

comforting news there!

really bad of the guests! it's be really hard to keep track of everybody's verbal repsonses... hmm... perhpas i should add a comment on our webpage... explain that it is important and as they rsvp they can also specify food allergies etc...

• tree
    Äldre 28 Feb 08:12

i know exactly what u girls mean! i've been here almost 2 years (may) and i feel like i am losing my english. i am always forgetting words and says things so swinglish sometimes! we only speak english at home which poeple think is strange, but thats the language we spoke when we got together 5 years ago so it's strange to speak swedish with each other. i have taken several courses though and speak swedish at work so i get enough practise!... and then of course the chatting here on BT!....

grammar is alos a dialect issue in sweden too! my colleague is form the gothenburg region and has very strange grammar that he wasn't even aware was wrong! hehehe
    have you got much work done afterall?

absolutely knackered today!

went tot eh slott yesterday and talked tot eh new organiser there. she seems very ncie but certainly knows how to rattle on!... oh well... got the summer menu at last too... oh my god! itäs way too fancy!... i can't eat anything from it! hahaha... they said we can talk to the chef and he'll do anything though so it'll all be fine!
    had a chock with the wine list though. last year they said the hosue wines were french and 290kr/fl whihc was ok... now it is argentinian wine same price... everything else though if we don't like that is 400kr/fl! wow!

Svar på tråden Engelska brudar 2