Inlägg från: future mrs B |Visa alla inlägg
  • future mrs B

Engelska bruda?

think I have to look at the map,

today after work I'm going to look at bridesmaids dresses. I know I like them just have to make sure they have all 4 sizes. I have 1x size 8, 1x size 12, 1x size 14 and 1x size22. that is a mission to find something that suits and fits all of them,

• future mrs B

yes sherlock I think you did... i live in Kent, south east. close to dover... so we live quite close...

dress hunting here I come!!!! talk to you later, if I'm not too tired when I come in.

• future mrs B

hemlig lada-ha ha sounds so funny!!!

sooo tired today, all this planning + Christmas is taking all my energy. Went dress hunting yesterday, put 3 dresses to the side and have to call the other branch in Canterbury to see if they have the last one I need, pray to God they do!!!

• future mrs B

well, I've decided to do this my way, feel that I have too much pressure from certain people...so I didnt enjoy it as much as I would have liked

sorry no picture at the mo. it sounds so cheap but I found THE BRIDESMAIDS DRESS at matalan. its exactly the colour,style and lenght i want. and to price is just perfect £20. know it sounds awful, but they are really nice!

www.matalan.co.uk/pages/home

click on browse on line-its the frontpage the black one in middle-but burgundy off course...

• future mrs B

I'm glad you liked them...
    Just been at home on my lunch and everything is sorted. picking the dresses up tomorrow!! such a relief to have that over and done with!!

• future mrs B

both!!! picking bridesmaids dresses up tomorrow and my own dress on saturday...

• future mrs B

well i chose the one from Matalan, but a burgundy one. does anyone know if I can paste photos from my own gallery on BT, so I can show you what they look like?

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?