• Nattson

Engelska bruda?

Solna is on the way to Upplands väsby where I live! :)
    I have worked in Solna for 5years but now my office is in Stockholm.

• Nattson

He he nice stories both Terri and NuÄrDetDags!!

Terri, I would love to meet up for a fika!! Anytime!!

• Nattson

Hi girls, we have so much to do at work today and all I want to do is to be here chatting to you all.
    End of November and December is the worst time for us in the travel industry...

Terri, yes as I said I would love to meet. Maby sometime next week ocr week after?

• Nattson

he he Treei thats so funny! But what if someone rang the bell? Would you open the door in your wedding dress? I will proberly do the same - try it on every now and then when i get my dress.

I´m free on thursday! What time are you going to meet them?

• Nattson

Hello Girls!! Friday today

This week as been a nightmare at work!! So glad it´s soon over!!

NuÄrDetDags: Last weekend I stod in the bathroom and cut my fringe... My h2b tryed to stop me but no. He wants me to have long hair and I don´t quite agree. Or shuld a say, the quality of my hair does not agree with long hair. It´s nearly down to my sholders now so I hope i can keep it that way untill after the wedding... I would like to have a nice hairdo on the big day.

We are going to have princess cake aswell.

• Nattson

Terri, I work until five. Are you sure the others won´t mind? Do you want to meet up and eat something before we go to Gondolen?

• Nattson

Terri, hope you feel better soon so that you can go to the dinner!

• Nattson

My mum is making our invitations. We have sent out some already to Slovenia as my dad comes from Slovenia. But last week I changed my mind re the design so the others will look a bit different. We have decided the text so mum will have to translate it all in to english without spelling errors! Dad has translated the ones that was sent to Slovenia. The others will go out in swedish.

Re the cake mum knows a lady that will make the cake for us. H2b is alergic to eggs so she is making the top of the cake with out eggs.

• Nattson

Terri, nice text!! The first line is so beautiful! :)

Re thursday, something quick. Will Mcdonalds do?

• Nattson

Terri, I´ll have to by my first wedding mag. :) I´v been hanging to much on BT to by one yet.

Julmust-chicken... he he don´t think i would dare to try.

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?