• tree

Engelska bruda?

hej tjejer! hur går det?

jag är bara här för 20 minuter och så maste jag gå... tänkte bara att säga hej!

• tree

oops... i forgot that i can write in english here! so funny!

• tree

Nattson
    lovely weekend! dinner went well, but seriously, i was cooking all day! it was appreciated though and everybody enjoyed all the english trimmings!

4:e Maj
    so cool that you found your dress. södertälje to nörtälje is a bid area to cover in yoru dress shopping! what is the brand and name of your dress so we can google for it?!

• tree

Hanban
    hi hanban!
    what a dress! fabulous... i love the colour too! have u tried it on? i wonder if it'd make your 'bum look big'?! or?!!

• tree

Hanban
    I wonder if champagne colour bridesmaids would be too close in colour to you? i thik the bridesmaids should be compeltely different so that there is no mistaking the bride!

i have my dress already! www.houseofbrides.com/product.php&cat=462&page=1 in diamond white/platinum! so lovely! in fact itäs hangin in my wardrobe at home already! i will ahve 2 bridesmaids in wine red. i get marrie 18th august next year... you?

• tree

i wasnät brave enough to buy my dress from the itnernet and bought it in södertälje, was 10000 but bought the one formt eh store for 8500 instead and saved a little... was as new so thought why wait 4 months! hehe

• tree

i have to say though that my dress is so much mroe wonderful in real life... as it probably is with all dresses i guess! the pictures just donät do it justice! hehe

• tree

iäts tough to make the final decision... i was quite nervous when i paid but after an hour it felt incredible! and it really helps you to move on to the other things... so much depends on your dress! for instance, the bridemaids dresses need to be in a smiliar fabric... i hadn't thought about that until my bridemaid and i were trying dresses together... the first time, our dresses were of compeltely different fabirc and it looked stupid!... now we both have satin and it looks great!

• tree

oh the week before us!

my bridemaids are also very pale! but darker colours were mroe flattering than lighter ones actually... perhpas you could look at gold dresses for them? or even bronz?

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?