• tree

Engelska bruda?

oh dear! well we wish youäd be joining us too!

• tree

we should plan a wekeend meet in he new year perhpas and to an irish pub with our men too... i know one that does a good sunday roast!

• tree

we should set up a date in teh new year when there are more of us online!

i donät drive either.. never learnt though!... waiting for my practise lisence to turn up now though!

• tree

cool! i will speak to my m2b too! his family is down in skåne too...

we went to a spa when we got negaged, i thought it was just a romantic quality time weekend, when he surprised me the the proposal!... www.yasurai.se it is hasseludden in nacka... just outside stockholm... it was so absolutely amazing!

• tree

morning ervyone! welcome back 4:e maj!

NuÄrDetDags
    congrats with the job offer... it must be ncie to know you always have that option if u decide to go to the UK.

i quite agree with 4:e Maj, fruit cake is disgusting! we also plan to have princess cake i think! it's delicious,... and it's not too heavy either to eat after a 3 course meal!

I'm at home again today but not working... i am sick! ;-( boo hoo... terribel head cold... my head feels like it might explode! i've spent the morning in bed watching a movie... finally got myself up now though and had a lemsip!

• tree

and me and m2b were supposed to have a romantic dinner for two today at restaurangen... i'll see how i feel later today before i cancel the reservation though...

• tree

thank you everybody for your well wishes! i am resting at home working our the wedding webpage. i am using the site NuÄrDetDags reccommended www.weddingannouncer.com it's very easy and looks great!

Nattson
    it is a case of the more the merrier I am sure! I only joined them 2 fika ago and they are very welcoming. Dinner before hand sounds nice though, I am usually starving by the time we leave! I guess we have about an hour so it needs to be somewhere quick... do you have any ideas?

• tree

m2b just called. we decided to cancel the dinner and save it for a night where we will appreciate it more!
    we can cuddle up on the sofa after a takeaway instead!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    actually i have never had a man tell me to chop my hair either... but then i've only had 1 english boyfriend so i couldn't say if it's an english thing! maybe your m2b is just the first one who cares enough to say it... or the first honest enough!

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?