• tree

Engelska bruda?

NuÄrDetDags
    the thing with men... they have never seen us wear such a beautiful dress...so they will be thrilled... my m2b came in to a wedding store one day (i wasn't trying on) and he was amazed at how beautiful the dresses were... i'm sure your m2b will feel the same... whatever you wear he will think you look like a queen... it is only us brides who care so much about it i think!

but i know what you mean. i felt very nervous buying my dress without asking m2b opinion. we laways discuss everything and it feels like i have a big secret... and itäs important... it's tough... but i think we will all appreciate it in the end... when he smiles with surpise when he firsts us, and us when we see his face!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    thank you! i think it's amazing! there is another site with close up pictures, but i can't find it... and my computer has a problem so my favourites are all gone!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    why not have 2? one for the ceremony and one for the evening... i seen several poeple say such things here on BT!... it was a bargain!

Nattson
    thats so funny!

• tree

thats another beautiful dress! they are both really very lovely!

the first night after i ahd paid for the dress i had major worries actually... now i have occasional worries that i should have bought a maggie sottero dress that i also really liked... but then i sneak a peak at the bodice of my dress hanging up and it goes away!... besides, they are all so lovely... whatever i wear everybody will be excited!

• tree

NuÄrDetDags
    you do translation work? or x-ray work?... i work in medical phsyics so am used ot all this type of equipment... i don't work with x-ray anymore, but i did in the beginning...

• tree

actually i showed my m2b a picture too! i couldnät resists it... and he has no idea how to imagine how it looks on me!...

so don't worry!

• tree

future mrs B
    how exciting! i wish i could show my mum! m2b's familt come next weekend though so i might show his mum!

• tree

future mrs B
    oh dear! poor you... but it is not long now till xmas and you will see evrybody!

i also feel a little homesick recently. i miss having my good old freinds around, especially now with the wedding planning and stuff... and it would be so nice to have my parents around to discuss things with the wedding and show my mum my dress. i try to speak to them at least once per week using skype... they won't see my dress until they come over for the wedding next august!

i'm so tired this afternoon, iäts so grey outside... really it's like lonodn, except that it is already dark. i look forward to the snow coming and brightening everything up again!..and the skiing...

• tree

is anyone doing something enoyable just now? i just packed my bag... i will leave in about 25 mins to go home and look at my dress... that'll make me smile! and then i think i will have some glogg and pepparkakor!

• tree

i was just thinking t he same thing actually... thats is ahsame we are all skattered... i was looking back to see exactly where everybody was sitting now! hehe

but anyway, i think it's really nice having these chats throughout the day!... perhpas not so good for the productivity... but oh well! hehe

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?