Inlägg från: Switzerland |Visa alla inlägg
  • Switzerland

Engelska bruda?

Hi,

I was recommended to join the foreign "Bröllops" forum, as I am looking for an extra special place for my bride to be and myself. It would be for about 120 people somewhere between stockholm and Göteborg.
    I am lokoing for that extra amazing place( like all of us i suppose . somewhere maybe a little different etc. For summer or winter.

I appreciate your help.

take care

Kris

• Switzerland

NuÄrDetDags Thank you for your reply. Well we are looking for something like a Castle, Herrgard, or something. Were they make really good food etc. Somewhere that has an amazing feel to it! I have been doing some reaserch and not really found anything that I thought was WOW! Someone in the forum suggested Bjertops slott. which is seems nice, but it still did not grab our attention.We would probably do the church thing as we think that churches are pretty etc. so preferably a church near by. But the whole event would be for a long weekend. So we want to rent the place from friday to sunday.
    We have not thought about catering and renting a place, as we do not know any really nice places.

thank you again for your help, have a nice day,

Kris

• Switzerland

Terri

Great, thanks for that. I seems to be in line a little with what we are looking for. As I assume that you are also abroad, have you found that they are professional and that they take care of most things. As it is more difficult for us since we are in Switzerland to plan a wedding in Sweden.
    Take care

Kris

• Switzerland

thanks terri

What are names if you do not mind me asking, we are are latively close network of xpats in Switzerland. Plus I used to work in geneva.
    He he reading all the above threads, it seems that I am the only hrmmm man here... oh well i am finding this very usefull for information about weddings, which frankly is not our (men) speciality....hmmm

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?