• tree

Engelska bruda?

Are there any other english brides to be out there planning their wedding to swedish men?

I'd love to hear from you!

Where are you living and what is the magical date?

Stockholm, 18th August 07 for us!

• Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?
  • 4:e Maj

Been away for a couple of days but I'm now back in front of the my mum's pc here in Sweden.
    She and I went looking at wedding dresses and I think I've found the one at Kik but have to do some more looking next week before returning to the UK. It's so much harder than I ever imagine.

• NuÄrDetDags

Just (20 minutes ago) got a job offer - for a job in England... Which is great, with a homesick English h2b in the house... No, actually it is not because we just moved here and we have so much to do and to organise anyway, and now this... And it sounds so interesting and I love living in England but it is just the WRONG time!!

• NuÄrDetDags

Oh, yes, terri, I have seen the yasurai site and it really looks nice!

• 4:e Maj

Was catching up on the last couple of days chat and we (read I) have also decided that we are not going to have a fruitcake as I really dislike them so much. My h2b loves them but he will just have to eat lots over Christmas instead

• NuÄrDetDags

We have been in Sweden since May this year so we don't really have plans on moving somewhere else right now...

But that job offer from yesterday is a good thing to keep in mind for the day we go to England. As it is an ongoing thing and my sister-in-law-2b is in charge I just need to knock on her door.

Yes, don't know what it is with these fruit cakes - they are disgusting! As my h2b ate Princesstårta the first time he immediately fell in love with it so I think it is a good compromise: if cake then that - in white.

In about an hour I take one or two hours off to go to the hairdresser - my h2b is complaining my hair is getting too long... :D

• future mrs B

yum, weddingcake-not fuitcake though. we are having chocolatesponge with raspberries and chocolatemousse on.and all the way around it we are having chocolate cigarellos....

today is my last day here at the council, cant wait to get out of here!!

• NuÄrDetDags

Mmmmh, yummi, lots of chocolate! Sounds great, future mrs B. Unfortunately chocolate wasn't 'traditional enough' for my h2b. :-/

Hope you have a nice last day! I am off to the hairdresser now.
    See ya all later.

• Nattson

Hello Girls!! Friday today

This week as been a nightmare at work!! So glad it´s soon over!!

NuÄrDetDags: Last weekend I stod in the bathroom and cut my fringe... My h2b tryed to stop me but no. He wants me to have long hair and I don´t quite agree. Or shuld a say, the quality of my hair does not agree with long hair. It´s nearly down to my sholders now so I hope i can keep it that way untill after the wedding... I would like to have a nice hairdo on the big day.

We are going to have princess cake aswell.

Svar på tråden Engelska bruda?