• Äldre 26 Apr 15:34
    1382 visningar
    1 svar

Hur laddar man upp bilder på Weddingannouncer?

Håller på med vår bröllopssida som ska innehålla information om bröllopet. Vi har valt Weddingannouncer. Problemet är nu att jag inte lyckas ladda upp några bilder. De syns inte och när jag går in på sidan där jag skapas bilden, så är uppladdningen försvunnen.

Tacksam för hjälp!

• Svar på tråden Hur laddar man upp bilder på Weddingannouncer?
  • Äldre 26 Apr 15:53

Jag svarar mig själv och ska byta bröllopssida. Så till alla som ska göra en bröllopssida välj inte Weddingannouncer. Så här skriver de i en tråd där folk inte kan ladda upp bilder:

"WE CAN NOT FIX YOUR PHOTO PROBLEM! PLEASE READ BELOW
    The Administrator that runs this site has been MIA for well over a year. He is not responding to emails. We have no other way to contact him. Infact I think last I heard the email address he gave us is no longer working.

You might have come to find out that you are having issues setting up your wedding website, such as uploading pictures, unfortunately none of us are able to rectify the problem.

Without the admin the site is very unstable. We can't fix problems with the website and if Weddingannouncer.com was to crash we have no way to fix it. As a precaution, set up your wedding website with a different site, so you don't lose all of your hard work.

Thanks and sorry for such an inconvenience.

P.S. A free wedding site, similar to this one is My Wedding. You are welcome to set up a site here but they do have some bugs. The forum here at Weddingannouncer.com is still a great place to get help, get ideas (there are posts and posts of awesome ideas!) advice, start journals, even make some long term friends. So please feel free to stay here and use the forum but if you want an honest opinion, it would be best to make a site for your guests somewhere else. We all really hate that the site has turned out this way but unfortunately it has. If you have any questions (beyond why you can't post photos, etc please let us know)"
Svar på tråden Hur laddar man upp bilder på Weddingannouncer?