• Hannis­23
    Äldre 15 Jul 12:36
    6519 visningar
    8 svar

För kaxigt att hålla tal om mig till honom?

Jag vill gärna hålla ett tal till min man, men eftersom jag är en storbölare så är det inte riktigt genomförbart.... :) Funderar därför på om jag kan översätta den här favorittexten och läsa den för honom istället? Den är ju väldigt ironisk, och jag vet inte om det är ok att jag håller ett tal om MIG till HONOM? :) Kontentan av låten är ju att jag älskar honom för att han älskar alla sidor av mig... :) Vad tycker ni? "Everything" I can be an asshole of the grandest kind I can withhold like it's going out of style I can be the moodiest baby and you've never met anyone Who is as negative as I am sometimes I am the wisest woman you've ever met. I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected. I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen And you've never met anyone Who's as positive as I am sometimes. You see everything, you see every part You see all my light and you love my dark You dig everything of which I'm ashamed There's not anything to which you can't relate And you're still here I blame everyone else, not my own partaking My passive-aggressiveness can be devastating I'm terrified and mistrusting And you've never met anyone as, As closed down as I am sometimes. You see everything, you see every part You see all my light and you love my dark You dig everything of which I'm ashamed There's not anything to which you can't relate And you're still here What I resist, persists, and speaks louder than I know What I resist, you love, no matter how low or high I go I'm the funniest woman that you've ever known I'm the dullest woman that you've ever known I'm the most gorgeous woman that you've ever known And you've never met anyone Who is as everything as I am sometimes You see everything (you see everything), you see every part (you see every part ) You see all my light (you see all my light) and you love my dark (and you love my dark ) You dig everything (you dig everything) of which I'm ashamed (of which I'm ashamed) There's not anything (there's not anything) to which you can't relate (to which you can't relate) And you're still here (You see everything, you see every part) And you're still here (You see all my light and you love my dark) And you're still here (You dig everything of which I'm ashamed) (There's not anything to which you can't relate) And you're still here...

• Svar på tråden För kaxigt att hålla tal om mig till honom?
  • Hannis­23
    Äldre 15 Jul 12:44
    "Everything"
    I can be an asshole of the grandest kind
    I can withhold like it's going out of style
    I can be the moodiest baby and you've never met anyone
    Who is as negative as I am sometimes

I am the wisest woman you've ever met.
    I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected.
    I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen
    And you've never met anyone
    Who's as positive as I am sometimes.

You see everything, you see every part
    You see all my light and you love my dark
    You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
    There's not anything to which you can't relate
    And you're still here

I blame everyone else, not my own partaking
    My passive-aggressiveness can be devastating
    I'm terrified and mistrusting
    And you've never met anyone as,
    As closed down as I am sometimes.

You see everything, you see every part
    You see all my light and you love my dark
    You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
    There's not anything to which you can't relate
    And you're still here

What I resist, persists, and speaks louder than I know
    What I resist, you love, no matter how low or high I go

I'm the funniest woman that you've ever known
    I'm the dullest woman that you've ever known
    I'm the most gorgeous woman that you've ever known
    And you've never met anyone
    Who is as everything as I am sometimes

You see everything (you see everything), you see every part (you see every part )
    You see all my light (you see all my light) and you love my dark (and you love my dark )
    You dig everything (you dig everything) of which I'm ashamed (of which I'm ashamed)
    There's not anything (there's not anything) to which you can't relate (to which you can't relate)
    And you're still here

(You see everything, you see every part)
    And you're still here
    (You see all my light and you love my dark)
    And you're still here
    (You dig everything of which I'm ashamed)
    (There's not anything to which you can't relate)
    And you're still here...
  • amerik­a
    Äldre 15 Jul 18:57

Jag tycker inte det är kaxigt. Men det skulle förstås vara bättre/roligare/häftigare om du skriver något själv. Använd dig av texten som inspiration, skriv på samma sätt, men med egna ord. Du hade tänkt översätta till svenska? Det är svårt att få det bra och med flyt i språket.

Sångtexten kanske du kan använda ändå, som "er egen" låt, nedskriven i ett brev till honom som han får ihop m morgongåvan eller på något annat sätt. 

• Hannis­23
    Äldre 15 Jul 19:15

Amerika: den är redan lite "vår låt", det var därför jag tänkte att den kunde passa. :) Just flytet i språket är ju det största problemet, får se hur det löser sig...

• Mimmi7­8
    Äldre 15 Jul 19:16

Tycker inte alls det är kaxigt, vilken härlig text! Tycker absolut att du kan läsa upp den! 
    Jag kommer att citera en del och inte skriva allt själv, jag tycker inte att där är något fel med det. Det är orden och innebörden av det man läser upp som är viktigast.

• Äldre 15 Jul 19:39

Nu blev jag nyfiken. Vem är artisten/gruppen till denna låt?

För övrigt tycker jag du kan göra precis som DU vill eftersom det är DU och din man som gifter er ;)

• Hannis­23
    Äldre 15 Jul 19:47

Luci: Alanis Morisette :)

• Äldre 15 Jul 20:05
    Hannis23 skrev 2013-07-15 19:47:59 följande:
    Luci: Alanis Morisette :)
    Tack!
  • Äldre 4 Nov 02:31

Vore kul att läsa hur översättningen blev, om det nu blev av ? :)

Svar på tråden För kaxigt att hålla tal om mig till honom?