• Äldre 29 May 16:29
    1319 visningar
    1 svar

Säljes: Säljes: Bröllopsklänning Karen Willis Homes

Direkt från Australien, en couture Karen Willis Holmes 'Phillipe' i silke sequin georgette. Kemtvättes och i perfekt skick. Bra för en lång brud, upp till 183cm i platta skor. Size AU 4, circka 32-34 EU.

Nypris 33k, betalade jag 9k. Jag är den andra ägaren, men det har bara användas en gång eftersom jag inte är en storlek 32. :)

Finns på Umeå. 
     ;)

More details in English (sorry, wedding gowns too complicated for my beginner Swedish!) below! 

This dress was a one-of-a-kind haute couture creation, combining the sequinned georgette of the Seiran gown with the cut of the Phillipa gown. The net result is a beautiful gown with sweetheart neckine, v-backline and full boning in the bodice with a gentle a-line skirt. This dress provides support, flattering the female silhouette and the boning negates the need to wear a bra. The dress is fully lined in thick silk georgette.

I am the second owner of the dress, but it has only been worn once. The original owner's measurements were 32C (bust), 66 cm waist, and 91,5 cm hips. The dress has been fitted with bust enhancers and was hemm

ed to fall to the ground for a 175,3 cm lady wearing 7,5 cm heels. There is additional material inside the button line to allow alterations if required. There is a relatively short train (approx 3ft when spread, 4-5ft when walking) which can be fully bustled and silk buttoning down the back of the bodice (as pictured).

TRÅDSTARTARENS TILLÄGGSKOMMENTAR 2016-07-31 16:46
    Mitt pris: 7k utan frakt.
  • Svar på tråden Säljes: Bröllopsklänning Karen Willis Homes
  • Äldre 24 Jul 13:54

Fortfarande kvar :)

Svar på tråden Säljes: Bröllopsklänning Karen Willis Homes